Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Dyan Reaveley and Dylusions

I have taken on a new skill, Art Journaling.  I love it!!!!  I took a class at Betty's Stamping and Scrapbook Room in Greensboro, NC.  This class was taught by Dyan Reaveley using her Dylusional line from Ranger Ink.  What an inspirational Day.  I went to the class with every intention to get dirty and I sure did.  We had 5 classes in a two day period.  Be prepared to see a lot more Art Journaling as I explore my new toys and make pretty things!!!
 This is my picture with Dyan Reaveley.  Such an honor.
 This is an example we did in class.  Using the Dylusional block, black ink spray and a white pen.
This is another example from class that I finished on my own.  I used both the Dylusion's Ink Spray and Stamps.

No comments:

Post a Comment