Wednesday, February 1, 2012

New Hobby

Over the month of January I have been involved in two new hobbies.  One is Zumba with TerryG at http://www.alamanceorangezumba.com/about-us.php.  She has inspired me to get moving again.  I go on Monday and Thursday if anyone would like to join me.

The second hobby is yarn Spinning.  I love it.  We started with a drop spindle and moved to a Spinning Wheel.  Mary Anne at Three Waters Farm has opened a whole new world to me. To see her beautiful hand dyed roving go to www.threewatersfarm.com 

So in honor of my upcoming 39th Birthday we are added an addition to our family at Schacht Lady Bug Spinning Wheel.  I am so excited!!!

Keep checking back on the Blog to see what beautiful yarn I have been spinning!

1 comment:

  1. Nice wheel! Have you been spinning any yarn?? My second class for spinning is this week. We will use the wheel.

    ReplyDelete